Saturday, October 30, 2004

Capricious Whims

=>So it's four thirty am now, got back an hour or so ago and spent the last 60 minutes using the bolstered bravado I earned from intoxication to msg 30 or men and women living in my area. wholivesnearyou.com has been an interesting surf, but i never dared to msg anyone.

Probably gonna regret it tommorrow. all the guys would think i'm gay and all the girls would think i'm a chee hong pervjerk. ah well, if i never try i'll never know. It's been... about 4 years. Moved here at 2000 june till now i've enrolled and graduated from poly, enlisted in army, more than one year soldier, and i still don't have neighbours. Sure I got people living next door, but no neighbours.

Poly was hectic in TP, 14 hrs out a day means no hood hangouts. army no need to say. Still during those nights or weekend days it's quite lonely. Sometimes it's nice to lie under my covers and draw all day, but my juices are running dry since enlistment. Occasionally the digital artwork comes out, but thats not often. I've blogged and surfed freindster, deviantart to death.

So if just one person, male or female, decides to be my friend and meet up for some teh, doesn't mind my smoking, have some conversations... it'll be great. At least there'll be a familiar face to bump into at the interchange or coffeeshop.

=>Just watched Bang's play tonight, the Physicists. Lovely show, great direction, excellent content. Simply put, it was about the ethical responsiblity of science to humanity - with quite abit of humor and wit dashed in. Had a great time, Bang was sweet enough to stay for an hour long chat at the Sketchers behind the theatre after his show... and he sneakily paid for our dinner. Well, as Keith says, that just gives me a reason to treat him back another day. Good company, good freinds.

No freinds here in Clementi though, hope noone think's I'm a cheehongpervjerk if they recognize me from my photos at clementi central.

=> In the Army, they like to put little notes at the urinal walls with quotes or safety reminders like "safety is everyones responsibility!" and stupid shit like that. I saw one at School of Logistics this week that was quite cool though:

"Most people are fixated with accomplishing something big in life, they fail to understand that life is made up of the small things..."

hur hur, here's one to say SO THERE!

=>feeling quite positive huh? i'll probably just look back at this sanguine post in shame when i revert to my all-to-often-thesedays cynical jaded self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home