Saturday, October 09, 2004

This piece started out as a track of my hairstyles, but ended up as a picture journal of my past 4 years.

2000 - Entered polytechnic, formed my band Eightball, Had "Ekin Cheng" hair. It grew into what i still miss today, "The Ponytail.

early 2001 - let my hairdresser friends do what she liked for her graduating hair show. "Radioactive Man"

mid 2001 - shaved everything off, with two tufts to gel into horns on my head like adrian young of no doubt during tragic kingdom. "Devil's Hair"

late 2001 - Got rid of the horns, grew a star instead. "The Star "

2002 to 2003 - Started growing things back, and by graduation, it was "The Moptop"

late 2003 - Enlisted in the army by conscript. "the G.I."

2004 - Commissioned as an Officer with a regimentally accepted "Normal Joe" hair.


Haha, it was fun doing this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home