Saturday, September 18, 2004

politics

It's ugly. Nobody can escape it. I guess all you can do is ignore it. Just as long as you know you have always done the right thing, you are guiltless and free. There will always be the 'little people', the childish, immature, vindictive, petty. Never take their opinions as a reflection of who you are, except from people you respect. Never let it bring you down: you are right, they are wrong, believe it.

Don't even cultivate a hate for them, for this is just what they do to others. For perceived wrongdoings, questionable facts, they dig in and begin to indulge their ignorance. They are pitiful, but they'll never understand why they'll be pitied.

I'm glad i've done half of this, and the lack of complete immunity merely spurs me on. I am determined that my strength will never ebb, that it will only grow. May I multiply my fortitude and stand strong forever.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home