Friday, October 15, 2004

slept 18hrs in in 96hrs

Yet somehow my genes just don't show dark rings or eyebags. It's frustrating. I want to look horribly haggard when i don't get enough sleep. sympathy points. verification points. Now i just look normal from sleep 2 to maximum 5 hars a night the last 4 days. I'll suffer during the day with shivers, that too hot too cold feeling, the awake but unconscious feeling - the usual insomniac symptons, but still no dark rings or eyebags.

See, people think it's a bad thing to have them, but in actual fact, it's worse not to have them. I'll be slogging my ass through the night and people the next day give me incredulous looks when i tell them. I'll have to exert a little on the lower lids to puff up the bags... jeez

genes i like:
eyes, arms, skin, pretty hairless

genes i don't:
unreflected insomnia, morning sinus, poor cold resistance, dammit didn't get my dad's dimples, too damn flat chested

Argh. Still working on that print job. Surfing around during the long loads.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home