Friday, April 18, 2003

Things to do: UPDATE
!. Recorded vox with Krissie for only 1 song. got home realized it wasn't stereo, couldn't convert to mp3.
2. 3. 4. Haven't done anything abt it yet.

Sheeeeeet. I need to do these stuff soon instead of drawing comics, photoshop coloring and surfing DeviantArt all day!!!! I've been on it for 11 hours today!!!!! Even when i think "AfterEffects" it comes with "AfterEffects to post on DevArt!!!" NOOOOO!!! My life is going down the drain!!! I must do work!!!! Even if FYP is over!!!!


On a different note, gosh other than Tara, Kristal, Nello, and Jay, haven't been able to hang out with my freinds since school ended... I was just saying to kristal the other day, "Hey now that school's over, when we meet up, it's not because we school in the same place, it's because we're freinds and we want to." I shall call them out soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home