Sunday, March 30, 2003

Some Friends!!!


was feeling a little bored... i know, i should be doing my aftereffects.... well, hope you like this little montage ... mostly old photos of some the friends i see very often. couldn't find a pic of veron btw... hmm.. i go zouk or juice website sure got haha!!!

On saturday night, i found out what a nice drink Butterscotch was. Like melted chocolate in a shot. lovely.I've been surfing alot of other Deviant Artist's site recently, posting comments and stuff. It's a strategy see: I want people to comment on my stuff, but people rarely surf on in by chance, so i comment on theirs, they often come to my site and check out my gallery then a few actually post comments! It's lovely to see comments, because you sort of know that people have thought about your work/writings instead of glancing at them y'know. hopefully people do this for my blog too! hehe... see the point of posting on the net is for people to see, because otherwise i'd have written in my diary instead. Nothing like shameless promotions!

added a link to Tara's blog, she hasn't added much yet coz FYP is still going on, but her dad will be getting cable soon, so we'll have a larger circle of friends typing on the net instead of having actual conversations with each other! just joking, i still want to talk to all of them, hehe...

*oops just got feedback that my comment script isn't working. just when i make a nice photo montage of my frens! well, it'll be up soon, monday or tuesday i guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home