Friday, March 28, 2003

pre-dawn musings
I'm in the animation lab right now, burning some large video footage onto CDRW so that i can work on my laptop overnight in the post pro woth jason and zom.

I just came from reading the blogs of the people on my links list. it seems zom is all our pillar of hope, encouraging each one of us when we feel down. he seems to take his own 'down time' as inconsequential, while trying his best to keep others up. why aren't more of us like that? We tend to be more focused on our own suffering when we feel it, closing our eyes to the pain around us, even the pain on people we care for. i find it nearly impossible to tear myself away from my own despair, but if someone can bring themselves away from their own to try and comfort me, i think it's worth my very best effort to ignore my fears and do what i must.

thank you Tara, and thank you Zom. it's a sleepless night ahead, i will make it fruitful too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home