Thursday, March 20, 2003

48hrs - no sleep
but the leaping off the balcony into jason's pool after his shoot has renewed my vigour... hehehe

Cassandra has joined my short list of links-to-blogs-of-people-that-i-really-do-know! Deviant Art links are up too, you can see The Hobbits comic if you haven't (who am i talking to?? the people who would read this have probably seen it 1742579 times). Too bad it cant upload sound and video files...

Crit today went shockingly well. I thought i was dead with 7 seconds of footage to show, but Angela and Alphie asked to see my work in 3d lab and i was given the oppurtunity to show all the source material and working footage... turns out they like the stuff, think i'm on the right track and are looking forward to the final product. Phew. i really really thought i was going to die. I hadn't slept the last day, kept awake by 3 cans of red bull and the struggle to survive by turbo blasting on my project.

tonight shall be a good night to sleep.

the link of the day is: Random is Good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home