Thursday, December 26, 2002

28th Dec, Through The Ears, 3pm
Just saw the progamme line up for sat's TTE. Eightball will be first, at 3pm. I thought, at first, have we plunged to such depths that we allow ourselves to be fucked by remy? fucker takes our $30 for auditions, gets us to sell tix at $10 each and we play 3pm in the afternoon. fucker doesn't give a damn about us anyway, i feel ashamed to perform at his gig. ashamed of myself.

But i'm not ashamed to be onstage with Kristal and Nelson. This'll probably be the last time we'd be performing together. It's unlikely we'd find a chance to perform in the last 8 months Nelson has remaining in Singapore. This will be our final parting to gigging. I'm sad that we might not find another chance to show our closest friends and loved ones every song we have written, and this gig definately doesn't do that. Eightball has been the best band i've been with, with the closest friends within. the thought of farewell saddens me. sigh. The memories of Lionel and Nick, the company of Kristal and Nelson. I don't dislike David, but i surely do not like him. Jason hasn't been through what Eightball had been through together, I may never know him as deep as the rest, nor love him as much.

The thought of farewell saddens me. This'll be our last gig. I'm proud to spend it with such good and worthy bandmates. We must record our album soon. We must, lest we forget what we've been through and learnt together.

Kristal are you reading this? I'm deeply affected suddenly, but it was always there, it just chose to come just... now.


we'll run away together
we'll spend some time forever
we'll never feel bad anymore
~Weezer, Island in the Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home