Thursday, December 19, 2002

=> Today, and Yesterday <=
Last night 2.30am, cycled over to trusty jinghong's place, had a beautiful plaster prata and two lovely indian teh-tariks. I love the way indians make it, notice it's difference? It just tastes better.

We just sat and chatted, then went over to his place to scan some drawings i needed scanned. Jinghong bought a cool hp copier scanner printer. I scanned this lovely Evil Eightball drawing and put it up. Kentie, do you know that you are the ONLY one who reads this pages? Reza, if u see this, put a comment! So effectively everytime i put something here, i imagine only kentie reading it haha. I fixed the pic now Kentie, it says it loads 5secs on 28.8k modem when i optimized it. hee~

Went back on two flat tyres and faulty gears at 6am. The birds were chirping and it was really really good. I can't remember the last time being out in the cool dawn with light breezes, birds, and a blue and golden streaked sky. Realizing beauty in the present comes seldom to me, coz i'm usually too caught up thinking abt other stuff. But when that moment comes when you're immersed in the bliss of Now, it's great. It gives you meaning to life, a joy deep within. Thinking abt it makes me smile even right now.

DESTINY IS AT HAND! THE WORLD OF MEN SHALL FALL!
I shoplifted today again. I stole two picks from Music Plaza at PS. They were beautiful picks. But i did buy a $7 bottle of guitar polish fluid and i'm sure the profit they made from that covered the picks. Went with Tara to Kino to get THE pen i need to ink my most recent comics. Been drawing alot more lately, mojo slowly returning.

I watched Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers tonite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason and Mavis walked into the cinema and sat two sits away in the same row! What were the chances of that?!?! I was all excited abt how it was fate for us to meet et all, then this group came in and said the seats were theirs. The objected and showed them the tix. Then Jason sidled over and asked me what theater this was. I looked at my tic and said "3." He said 'shit' and asked us to call him after the show. they sidled out in front of the whole theater in embarrassement. hahahhahahaha. Nevertheless, if they hadn't messed up the theater numbers, we wouldn't have met. FATE! Destiny is at hand!!!

The show was great. it was 3hrs long!!! Value!!! It was just lovely, i shan't spoil it for anyone else who haven't watched it.

missed last bus, took cab. the cab had this advertisement console in the center where i could watch ads! NEW! anyway, i'd be out now cycling with Jinghong if i woke up early enuff to get my bike fixed. I'm enjoying these days the best, and the burden of the One Ring (FYP Proposal/presentation) weighs heavy. i still haven't an idea what to do for it. Enjoy the moment for now!

Xing Qing Hao (Good Mood) - Wu Yuer Tian (Mayday)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home