Sunday, December 15, 2002

I just bought a bunch of comics at 1.50 each! COOL!

i poopoo on your juju

Met Krissy today. was gonna follow her to CLark Quay since she had to do it alone. She was on Eightball business, and i didn't want her to carry the burdens alone (oh so sweety sweety!). But it went rainy heavy heavy, so she was latey latey. Then i had no time to join her coz Tara (Helen of Troy, Dionysus, Venus, Cupid and Sarah Michelle Gellar all combined) was coming to meet me soon. I was sad i couldn't help Krissy krissy, and we couldn't look for =W=eezer shirts together. But she lent me Ghost WOrld (coolly dooly!) and i exchanged it with some comics of my own.

Tara and I watched the latest Audrey Toutou (Amelie from sweet Montmarte) movie, He Loves me, He loves me not. It was lovely! It was the loveliest lovey loveland Loving lovie movie i've seen in awhile! LOVELY! =W=!! Then Tara came over to my place and checked out Kentie's blog, my own, and took some tests ere and there!

One the new comics i bought is a comp called Sugar Buzz! The first comic is called The Lovely Land of Love! I Love it!

=w= =w= =w= =w= =w= =w=

Only in Dreams- Weezer! Lovely!
=w= =w= =w= =w= =w=
=w= =w= =w= =w= =w=
=w= =w= =w= =w= =w=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home