Thursday, December 12, 2002

MUAHAHAAAAA THE COMMENTING SCRIPT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!! you can now comment on my stupid blog!!!

how'dya like my lousy gif?? i made it before going jamming today... erm yesterday... erm earlier..

So shiok to be playing the new Eightball songs. The rest don't know how much i love them. I actually love them more than loving being in a band. and boy do i love being in a band. so imagine how much i love them. i love them more than being in a band!

Went with Tara to meet Zom at Cineleisure. He got Tara a nice cloth bag. I GOT A MYANMAR SHIRT!!!! It's ultra cool(ing)! it was hand woven fabric! Zom was telling me about how they make the linen looking fabric out of a hand loom.... I LOVE IT! Zom is the best. I'm glad he's back. Hes nice. Yaha! Oh and he got me a pack of Marlboro Reds from Myanmar, it's got some thai printed on it, the health warning thing. My bro said it was thai, coz he can recognize it. I thought it was in Myanmar.

I remembered what Kristal said earlier after jamming. She said about how she was dismayed to know one of her friends had been reading her blog for quite awhile now, and just told her recently. It was supposed to be her 'secret' blog. I told her i had a blog too, but i doubt she'd be interested. I wouldn't want to blog keeping in mind my friends will read it anyway, kinda defeats the purpose (but then again, it's the purpose isn't it?). ANyway, i got curious as to where her blog was, so i just typed in her favourite nick, and poof, it appeared.

So i read the irst page, admired her nice colors on the page, then remembered what she said. I'd make her dismayed if she found out i'd read it and not told her. or was i not supposed to read it anyway? hmm... so what i'm gonna do now is go on MSN and see if she's online. Chances are she is. Tell her the url of my blog, let her read this. Promise her that i'll never visit her blog again if she'd prefer that, keep it a secret, or if she's ok with it maybe add her in my links to bloggers? I don't know, maybe she can use my nice new cool commenting script. Let Operation Three Clawed Three Eyed Eagle begin!

Mystery Men - May the Fork with with us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home