Wednesday, November 27, 2002

wow i just read kentie's weblog. it's kenteth.blogspot.com

it's cool. you sort of get the idea she thinks alot, maybe more thinking than groundless feeling, but .. aww i don't know what i'm talking about.

i got so many things so say. i'm afraid to say it. a few immediate things are on my mind. those who were with me at the shisha smoke place know. but i'm afraid to say it. as i have for many other things. say the situation out here, and say what i need to say to people involved in those situations.

You see, saying what i felt and thought has always brought me trouble. It's always given me shit. after enough shit, you sort of develop a fear, much like lemmings to cliffs. oh wait. see, that's why sometimes i continue to get myself into shit by saying what i feel andthink.

i'd better post this now before i i go pee.

listening to(i don't know why ppl do this, but i shall to): My 2nd brother snoring in the bunk bed above me and catching wafts from my stinking feet which i haven't wached since i got back. i shall now. wash the feet that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home