Sunday, December 22, 2002

Whore You?
I'm feeling sad that i missed watching Bang in performance last night at Oosh! Club. I don't even know his band name! I thought it was on the 22nd, which is today. sigh. I promised him, but i also promised to be with my band last night for Nelson's christmas party. I wish i could've been in two places at once.

Reached Nelson's @ six, and Kristal was alone in his house!?! Checked the food he got, turkey, ham, roast beef, chips, a huge sushi platter. Ate that night with Gracie, Seekay, Awyong, Liting, mostly Nelson's batch of IMD students, but i wasn't alone, at least Kristal was there. Phoebe spoke only once, saying "No..." when we asked if she was mute. Oooh, red wine, white wine, and vodka 7up.

His mates bought Nelson zouk tix, and made him go, which was kinda 'what the?' coz Nelson had asked me to dawn at his place. Anyhow, we forced nelson to go over to kristal's after clubbing and i trotted over to hers together. omg her comics are fantastic, both the ones she's collected and created. It inspires me to strive to create such beauty of my own when i see such things, not out of rivalry but admiration, that artists can join in a realm of beauty, each with their own vision of beau. bleah i sound stupid, but whatever.

Nelson came at two plus, meanwhile Krissy and I talked from 11 for 3hrs. So many things have i missed out in her life, i wondered if i knew anything about her before. Long talks are on the list of great things to do. It's been long since i had talked with Kristal for long.

Anyway, went back to nelson's to sleep, came home and vacuum, do laundry, clean up. Big Bro not in, Second Bro asleep (at 3pM! i dawn also wake b4 noon!) Gotta plan what to cook for dinner, but the fatigue from such work brings about this odd sense of fulfilment, i guess that's what keeps my mother doing all the work, knowing it's for the people she loves. It really is tiring. I guess you could say it was a 'chore'. hehehe. (reader slaps forehead). hmm, about time to start cooking. Mummy! is far away in China!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home