Saturday, May 28, 2005

It was supposed to be a wondrous mystery, not a suspense mystery! I hate those screeching violins that make you spill your drink. I fucking hate it when it happens in reality.

"You were the chosen one! You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them! I love you!"

"I Hate you!"

than die bitch.

Sigh. Noone knows who is who, i intend it to be that way. Is it you? Or you? Or HIM! or her? ING! ING! ING! ING!

It's that ache again. Hello Ache. Fuck you Ache.


Listening to Fountains of Wayne.

I wanna sink to the bottom with you... but then I'm the only one sinking... lower and lower... hello Marianas Trench.

The sun still shines in the summer time. I'll be yours if you'll be mine. I try to change but i change my mind. think i'll have another glass of mexican wine.

AAAAAAAAARRRGGHH!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home