Saturday, November 13, 2004

Fear, Humour and Fun
Bought a Casio Exilim 4mgpx digicam… and I love it!

Met up with Jason to go to Zouk – I had the scariest cab ride in my life! The driver seemed like a man in his late seventies, his had was shaking so much the cab was wobbling in and out of the lanes… he was hard of hearing, and a really slow driver (for which I was thankfully considering the amount of wobbling the cab was doing) He was so frail We were worried he’s die on the wheel with his foot on the accelerator…

He had a great many scary antics, that when it came to the time I had to alight, I just had to take a pic with him J



Before I even entered zouk, I saw jasmine walking out and I said a hi… then I realized it was a mistake. Hehe no lah, she was totally drunk and collapsed into me trying to give me a hug… which meant I had to keep her from vomiting on me while carrying her dead weight to the riverside for recuperation… eventually she knocked out for good and then I could go into zouk hehe…


It was Suresh’s bday, and upon his arrival he was already drunk… yet he insisted on opening a bottle. Haha, the music was unusually good, really, and for those who know how much I hate house music, you’d realize a glimmer of how good the music was. And the women were mind-blowingly hot… gosh

There whole IMD junior gang was there, from Adam charm yip mavis to lalat and jen(?)



Alas, I was too tired to party on and I left at one fifteen coz after the 7km run earlier in the evening, the third for this week, I am poofed.

Tara lands in Singapore later today!!! Joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home