Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Things are moving. I've yet to get there but i'm happy i'm on my way.

Bought a digital camera. Shooting like a GPMG gunner.

Drawing furiously, working on Kickstart again finally, it's gonna be a 48 page comic (hopefully). Gotta draw better faces though, hmm....

Bought Brushes and A3 paper. Started painting lines for sketches to work it up, i will paint a panel every bookout for Kickstart.

In the webdesign team for my wing, clean forgotten my dreamweaver but i'm learning it again. Designing T-shirt for my wing.

Soon... Soon the world will be mine!!!




Booked out for half day today, only need to go back at ten tonight (YAYY!!). Commissionaing parade today, first in the year so the President is coming. Dignitaries everywhere, so they decided to get rid of us cadets to make sure nothing looks bad in OCS.

Yesterday was thier final rehearsal parade. I was sent down there to do some sai kang and it became my very wonderful fortune to actually watch half the parade. I'd never get a chance to see it from the stands in my time here you see. It was beautiful. The SAF band, the impeccable drill work, and the looks on the faces of the officers to be. Now i don't like NS, but I was so moved watching the preoceedings. My eyes welled up with tears when they played the National Anthem and the OCS song (YOU WUSS!!!). Gosh it was great....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home