Wednesday, August 20, 2003

What The Fuck?!

I was playing tennis with this woman i don't know in real life, but i knew in the dream. Another woman and a man were playing in the court next to mine, also people i knew, but not in reality. btw, i've never ever played tennis in my life before (not rich enough).

The other two players were on my left, the woman on my side facing the man opposite me. She kept missing her shots and i was quite amused by that. The missed tennis shots would sometimes strike the table with parasol behind us, toppling our bags and drinks etc.

On my own court, the woman i was playing against kept moving closer and closer to the net. I was quite irritated by that and told her to move further back. She said she could do whatever she wanted. I said she'd miss any high ball i throw at her and i wouldn't keep feeding her balls like i was. She was indignant and stubborn about it so i just proved it to her by sailing a few shots over her head. Irritated i wasn't feeding her balls anymore, she continued to move close to the net, but asked to serve instead.

I let her. She took out a short strip of seaweed, those cut in a rectangle, thick and turgid. She served it over, i tried to give my reply but the seaweed slapped into my racket and fell splat on the ground. Annoyed, i tried to serve it back to her, but it kept sticking to my racket and sliding to the floor. How then was she able to serve it over???

THen i looked down and saw i wasn't holding a tennis racket at all. It was a Ping Pong bat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home