Thursday, July 03, 2003

Ugh
So many things have happened. Even when i've come back Blogger has changed. Wow.

I've been very saddened by recent events, but it comforts me to see some comments have accumulated here on my blog. The only people who see this is probably Krissy, Kentie and Cassandra. I'm glad there is someone though.

For a few weeks, I had to live off my big brother's computer. I wasn't allowed to save anything or install/use any of my programs. I wasn't allowed to use it when he was at home, which was everyday between 7pm and 8am. My hard disk had given up the ghost. My FYP files, 2 years of gathered research, articles, artwork for Underneath2, beloved MP3s, about 900 digital photos of Eightball gigs, family events, IMD and freinds, places, things, gigs, my self created stock photos, texture library and motion library for graphic use..... everything gone.

I've been... "put on hold". someone told me that my agony came from female conditioning. i couldn't refute that, i've become the stupid sissy shitfuck women say they want but actually don't. and that someone said i already knew the answer in my mind. he was right, i did, but i haven't the guts to do it.

I worked for a week, and had a very disagreeable time. if i see Nelson's father, i would show just how much respect for him i have - none. He hadn't been showing me any in the first place, so it shouldn't be that bad an arrangement. got $300, little for what i had to do, but he got what he requested anyway, a really horrible aftereffects ad, corny lousy shitty commercial for EGO pudding.

Krissy, 'Marbles' is lyrics for a song in my head. i just wrote another one. i'm thinking of alot of negative songs now. very weezer. it doesn't feel so happy to be like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home