Saturday, January 21, 2006

Eulogy for the dearly departed

I am leaving on the 7th February. It's an evening flight, taking off at 7.50pm. It's a one-way ticket. I'm not coming back for at least the next 18 months. I'll be gone a long time.

Some people didn't believe me when I said my first six months in Sydney was crazy lonely. It was, I just make it a point not to enshrine unhappy experiances on my blog so that they last forever.

My summer in singapore is ending. I can't help to think what have I done this summer. There was joy in reuniting with everything... then everything got complicated. My parents, my brothers, my band, my army mates, my school mates...

ok just deleted a whole paragraph of the very things i swore never to put down.

I can't wait to see when I'll pop from all this repression. It'll be exciting.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous sang...

i dont belive u were lonely leh dude..you were out all the time ok! besides i thought u told me got new friends joining u there? and new housemate that looks promising. i really dont believe you!! oh i cant wait for mardi gras!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Sid sang...

moving in with adam fell through. i'll be looking for somewhere else now to move to now.

i do have new friends joining me, for that i am glad.

i was lonely, but i'm glad you didn't think i was. thank you for being a friend.

mardi gras is gonna be fun.

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous sang...

i thought u stayin with simon? on the contrary i feel singapore is much lonelier. by theway i miss the beers but im afd its caused some health probs. u cut down too k!

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous sang...

Mardi Gras!

woohooo!!!!!! titties all round huh? no wonder you ain't coming home for 18 months.... :)

but hey... go there.. immerse yourself totally k? chill.. you'll have zom and mjark too!

If i leave for the UK, its the same for me man...one way... all the way. we'll catch each other back here next next cheena new year k?

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home