Monday, October 24, 2005

Of Noodles and Spew

I just wrote a super long post but my Safari crashed and now it's gone. :(
Here's a short concise version, i shall be nursing my pain in a corner after this.

All my talk in the last post about that food made me really miss singapore food. So i finally got off my ass and cooked Hokkien Noodles Singapore Style. Oh and someStir Fry Chicken Breat in Onion and Chinese White Win just for kicks.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thanks Simon for taking the pics, chopping the onions, and washing the dishes hehehe. Oh and Ian my housemate for helping me finish the food.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
How? looks authentic or not? It sure does taste authentic! I was so damn full that night. Oh it was Saturday night. Sorry Bebe, i didn't call u coz i knew ur Dad was visiting and i didn't wanna disturb...



---------------
*disclaimer: Do not read further if you are easily grossed out.

I have come to the conclusion that this shirt:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
is cursed, hexed, voodoo-ed and generally makes me "suay". When it comes to a night out of drinking that is.

The reason is because on Friday Night, I had a great time clubbing with Adam, Gj and Ti-an. In the cab however the vehicular motion forced Adam's body to forcefully reject it's recently added contents all over the cab... and me.

I'm fine with it, I've seen so much i'm not afraid, besides half the time the puke i've witnessed was my own.

However, I do recall another event when something similar happened. The great alcohol consumer Sir Keith Teo was driving the as comparable drinker Sir Jason Riley and me home. Keith didn't get sloshed coz he was driving, and being one of the rare times Jason could drink excessively knowing he would be taken care of (i'd normally topple first), Jay was pretty damn sloshed.

At 80km/h on the AYE, Jay suddenly ejected out his window and his spew flew out... and back into my open window. It left a silhouette of clean leather seat and rear wind screen. Jason got home fine, I was covered in barf from face hair specs down to waist, my brother Karl helped Keith clean his car when he got me home. Keith had a bitch of a time getting rid of the smell though, and found salvation in army medical center disinfectant.

Can you guess what shirt i was wearing during both these times I got the "merlion me" foolscap taped on my face? Thank you, ten points for your correct and tragic answer.

You know how special events always happen in threes? I got two strikes, and I'm never wearing this shirt clubbing again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous sang...

The hokkien mee looks okie.. hehe

good try

12:45 AM  
Blogger Shawna sang...

ooo.. the hokkien mee looks yummy.

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home