Monday, September 05, 2005

I'm actually feeling kinda sad atm, but i planned out a nice and cheerful entry so i'm not gonna let meself down on this atm. so here goes:

Saturday:
I couldn't finish my work in school on friday night, after a whole week of working till 9pm everynight in the school lab. Don't have illustrator at home, so no choice. So sad had to burn Saturday to come to school to do. Sigh. Nevertheless, i woke up, determined not to let this ruin my day, and proceeded to make a wicked breakfast. I surprised my just woken up housemate to the smell of Mushroom Omelette, Rashers of Bacon, Sausages, and other goodies. He can be seen enjoying himself below hehe. I made a sandwich for lunch in school and ate another oprtion for breakfast. Finished all the work for Monday submission today.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday:
Invited Beatrice and Simon over to cook for them. Had alot of fun, very grateful Simon washed the dishes for me. I didn't have enough plates in the house for guests, so Ian and I ate out of boxes. It was lovely, the first time i had friends over. Very homely feeling, it felt wonderful. All the food was ok, but i screwed up on the hard boiled eggs... of all things, i messed up an easy one. It came out soft-boiled and didn't harden no matter how much further i cooked it. Wierd. Watched Charlie and the Chorcolate factory after that with Bibi and Ian. Damn funny. It was fantastic. Violet Beauragard is hot! Her mum is an alien! (she was anyway in Lost in Space, and Third rock from the Sun and various Star Trek shows). Mr Depp once again is impeccable, a performance comparable to Jack Sparrow, wonky enough for wonka. Oompa Loompas damn cute, Danny Elfman's lovely music once again. Can't help but to love Burton huh... he made his wife Helena Bonham Carter have ugly teeth in his show!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday:
Vector Graphics in Visual Arts, class at 9am. Submission followed by presentation. Made a few Jaws drop and others not dare to present, but that's not something i'm proud of. Some ppl's work were crazy amazing. Abt 2 ppl lah. The rest all cmi. So here's a little mishmash of what i was busting my ass on last week. Brief was to submit 5 vector traces, a logo, architecture, an animal, a product, and a person. No color, stroke width of 0.25 to 0.4. Seperate A3 printouts. It might not be that good, but i'm proud of it coz i really fucking bust my ass on it. dammit man. That was one week of hell.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous sang...

i know i know you were such a grouch getting your vectors done. cook you lunch one day la!

12:08 AM  
Blogger k sang...

simply, another droooool. i'm actually looking forward to seeing more pictures that you're doing in school.. reminds me of the old days, the scribbling sidney.

1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous sang...

did i mention i love goldfeeesh? hyukhyuk. rocksteadyrocksteady. see vectors are leceh but actualy easy no?

7:11 AM  
Blogger Sid sang...

beebee:
Sry if i was grouchy, it matters alot to me, my work. Thanks for putting up with me! I'll be looking forward to that lunch!

Kentie! great to hear from you! i though you'd forgotten abt me. I'd read your blog but i'd be lost coz sometimes you sound like ur overseas but i don't know! I'm scribbling alot more now that army's out of my system, thank goodness...

Krusty Bukkake:
Wah, really damn damn damn lechey leh. but very satisfying when it's done. i'm starting to see your point why u like illustrator, but after my own experiance with illustrator i look at your works again and i'm like OMFG that was even more lechay and harder and more creative than i imagine. Krissy is still the goddess.

4:40 PM  
Blogger astralrae sang...

i love that sid!
i havent done a vector trace in ages...! my illustrator's like getting rusty. keep using freehand these days..heh
rice, i want to see your face!! grin.
and yes, i think krissie does kick ass vector art! ;)

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous sang...

havent u had enough of my face for 3 yrs. nows sidneys turn. 3 yrs. heh

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous sang...

wow who is this krissie person. i want to meet her. she must be hot. is she a greek goddess by the way? greek is my fav falour.

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home