Monday, August 15, 2005

If anyone is also playing World of Warcraft, come look for me on Boudlerfist Server, I'm a Night Elf female Rogue, and they call me... Sephryn. Her pics soon... she's sexy, stealthy, and can pick your pockets clean while stabbing you in the back with a poison coated dagger sooner than you can say: "My, does that breast plate keep you warm?".

went out on friday, spent Sat and Sun jus milling arnd at home. Playing WoW. And when the internet died, i went to video EZY and got two seasons of Seinfeld and SNL dvds.... hehehe... maybe that's why when i was talking to Ina she said I felt like I was trying to talk like a stand up comedian. Well, that's entertainment.

oops. ten more minutes to lecture, better wrap up quick... Here's a treat for the two of you, Ina and Kristal... I know you love and hate me at the same time. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous sang...

Of course I knew you were gonna do this... but my heart more pain now that I see you purposely POSING WITH THE DOUGHNUT, you know!

Damn uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! *kungfu chop*

hahaha! ;P hmmf indeed.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Sid sang...

WTF there's blog comment advertising junk spammers now!?!?! WHAT HAS THE NET COME TO!?!?!

Aren't the doughnuts beautiful Ina? awwww.... lovely, so lovely...

11:51 AM  
Blogger astralrae sang...

are they really that yummy? hahahaa
damn u sid. making me hungry all...not just me.. everyone!

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous sang...

could u post more things so when i come here i wont be able to scroll so easily to view the donuts.plspls. ure driving me nuts. im so hungry right now and yesterday i went to the 7 eleven at 2 am to buy cigs and donuts. which arent even tt good.

3:12 AM  
Blogger Sid sang...

I see these photos have been quite popular. Maybe I should put up session two of KK indulgence too...

nah, not so evil, you guys already know the fact I eat it abt once a fortnight...

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home