Friday, August 26, 2005

To get me through the last few crazy months, i've been adopting a 'let go, don't think abt it, dun get bothered, don't care" attitude. I've refused to fret over things, get worried, all riled up, and depressed. It's worked pretty well actually. It got me through some really tough times.

But of late i'm realizing i may be doing this a little too much. Not thinking about consequences, not getting worrried abt possibilities. It's exciting, but might have gotten me into some shit the old Sidney would well have avoided. Not saying that i'm in some shit now, but I definately came close. Don't ask me what it is, i won't tell you. But it's of late that i realized, i need to step back, re assess, and live in moderation. I still think that attitude is good, but like most qualities, aren't useful all the time. I'm re-examining myself at the moment.

Started reading my old blogs from 2002. It was great. I felt warm and fuzzy. I relived all the love and joy, and sometimes pain, but all in all so many things i forgot and re-remembered. I feel like I have lived a rich and interesting life. Some of the people i cared for are still in my life, and i care for them even more now. I thought some of the writing was pretty funny, it's wierd to think i wrote this myself, coz i don't think i'm anywhere near that entertaining these days. I try covering THAT up with interesting photos. Which brings me to this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Was walking through Chinatown with Beatrice, when we spotted a planeleaving smoke trails in the sky! I just had to pose with it, my mole, the the big MOLE in the sky. Don't know what it meant though. I thought the second part was an illustration of the aforementioned mole, but it turned out to spell "MOLE ON >" and that was it. an arrow that pointed to... blue sky? wispy cloud? i don't know what t means. it intrugued me. But it thrilled me far more knowing i have what is in the sky, on my face. heehee...

Below, my room here in aus. So my mum can see my living conditions.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Neat right? coz i tidied it up like crazy the whole day yesterday. Finally bought a clothes rack to hang my clothes by the hangers... previously they lived out of my suitcase like a slum. Krissy, can you spot the =w= postcard on the wall? Adrian Tomine rawks! My big queen sized bed with stupid sheets, i'm gonna buy new ones this sat... it'll be green!

How? did my interesting photos cover up my boring writing?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous sang...

Waaaaa.....so neat sia! But you wait, you wait... later will be messy like your room in clementi, sg.

:P

6:48 PM  
Blogger Cherie sang...

lolx.. cannot imagine your room so neat.. was like wao.. then read till below.. u jus tidy it -.-" lolx.. but everything is neat except ur bed!! lolx..

10:41 PM  
Blogger Sid sang...

Ina, this place is hard to mess up because i don't have as much lovely stuff anymore! But after i accumulate more lovely comics, design mags, flyers and various trinkets and rubbish... THEN IT WILL BECOME CLEMENTI! heehee

Naughty... XiaoBenDan! How r u? how did you find this place? haha, i thought ppl wouldn't notice the bed was messy since the 1st 3 pics are neat, they somehow be psycho-ed that the whole room is neat.... but nothing escapes your eagle eyes! haha

9:59 AM  
Blogger krissie sang...

i see it!

mybe it read MOVE ON but the wind kinda fucked it up abit. hahahahah

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous sang...

Not saying that i'm in some shit now, but I definately came close. Don't ask me what it is, i won't tell you>>imma be irritating and ask you what it is anyways. so since ive thickened my skin im expecting you to thicken yours and tell me already!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Cherie sang...

i'm doing fine.. how i find this palce? i've reading this for quite some times liao lei.. lolx.. jus nv say nia.. wahaha =X

11:46 PM  
Blogger finding me sang...

lol* sid i just recently thru much persuasion came up to your blog to check it out, guess wad i saw, alot of pictures of -pen*ses-etc... lol* weird ass shyte going on here. yeah your sandwich looks great, i read a new word recently in a magazine its gastronomical *or*.(or something along the lines of it. :D kekekeke good luck to ur studies.

weiss

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home